Marley Natural™ Capitol Hill Block Party Tickets Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: The Marley Natural™ Capitol Hill Block Party Tickets Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to U.S. legal residents who are age 21 years and older as of the beginning of the Promotion Period. Employees, officers, and directors of the participating dispensaries are not eligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize. Employees, officers, and directors of Little Bay, Inc. and the immediate family members (including spouses, unmarried partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren) of any such employee, officer or director, are not eligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: The Promotion will be governed by these Official Rules. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound to these Official Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein.
3. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”), July 12, 2017, and ends at 7:00 p.m. PT, July 15, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). Entries received after the Promotion Period shall be disqualified and will not be eligible for a prize.
4. How to Enter:
a. Complete the following steps during the Promotion Period to be entered into the Promotion (each an “Entry” and collectively, the “Entries”). Each Entry must comply with the Submission Guidelines below.
i. In-Store: During the Promotion Period, (1) visit a participating dispensary in the greater Seattle, Washington area (see list below), (2) ask the participating dispensary’s budtender to enter into the Marley Natural™ Capitol Hill Block Party Tickets Giveaway, (3) fill out the information requested on the digital entry form (first name, last name, email address, name of dispensary visited and zip code) and submit.
321 NE 45th Street, Seattle, WA 98105
1.) 4242 E Valley Rd, 2nd Floor, Renton, WA 98057
2.) 409 Rainier Ave N, Renton WA 98057
3.) 402 16th St NE A-100, Auburn WA 98002
Have a Heart
115 Blanchard Street, Seattle, WA 98121
1817 130th Ave NE., Suite B, Bellevue, WA 98005
ii. Email: Alternatively, entrants may enter during the Promotion Period by emailing email@example.com with the Subject: “Marley Natural CHBP Tickets Giveaway” and providing their first name, last name, email address and zip code.
b. Limit one (1) Entry per person during the Promotion Period. Any attempt to obtain more than the permissible number of Entries or otherwise may void your Entry(ies) and/or disqualify you from the Promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
c. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject or disqualify any Entry that does not comply with the Submission Guidelines or is otherwise inappropriate, offensive, or if it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules.
5. Submission Guidelines: To be eligible for a chance to win, an Entry must meet the following guidelines (the “Submission Guidelines”). An Entry must contain:
a. The full name (first and last) of the entrant;
b. A valid email address of the entrant
c. Entrant’s mailing zip code
d. And if an in-store entry, the name of the participating dispensary visited
6. Winner Selection/Odds. On or about July 17th, 2017, Sponsor will select eight (8) prize winners in a random drawing from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depends on number of total eligible Entries received.
7. Winner Notification and Prize Acceptance: Potential winner(s) will be notified via the email address provided on their submitted entry form on or about July 17th, 2017. Potential winners may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited), IRS W-9 form, assignment of copyright, and/or other requested documentation within twenty-four (24) hours of date of notification. If such documents and/or responses are not returned within the specified time period, a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may (but is not required to) be selected. If no alternate selection is conducted for a prize, the prize will not be awarded. Sponsor shall not have any liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk, email or other security settings or winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise nonfunctioning contact information. Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Promotion.
8. Prizes: Up to eight (8) winners total will each receive two (2) VIP tickets to the 2017 Capitol Hill Block Party in Seattle, Washington on July 21, 22 or 23, 2017 (the “Event”). Winners will select which day they wish to attend. Transportation to and from the Event, and all other expense incurred therewith are the sole responsibility of the individual winner(s). Each prize has an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $140.00. Total ARV of all prizes estimated at $1,120. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. Prizes will be reserved for pick-up by each winner at the Event’s will-call ticket booth. Sponsor shall have no liability for loss or delay of prize delivery due to the acts or omissions of any third party or due to winner’s failure to claim the prize. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of any prize are solely the winner’s responsibility. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying all applicable taxes.
9. Publicity Release: Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, and/or likeness for advertising and marketing purposes, without additional compensation, in any media, worldwide, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
10. Releases, Waivers and Limitation of Liability: You agree that Sponsor, Independent Event Solutions LLC, and the participating dispensaries shall have no liability to you whatsoever with respect to the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, you hereby release Sponsor, Independent Event Solutions LLC and the participating dispensaries, and their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, officers, directors, managers, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, and/or causes of actions that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, including without limitation for personal injury, bodily injury, property damage, violation of publicity or privacy, or defamation, arising from: (i) your participation in the Promotion and submission of an Entry, and/or your acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) any claims of infringement related to Sponsor’s use of an Entry submitted in connection with the Promotion; (iii) technical failures of any kind, including without limitation, the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iv) the unavailability of any transmissions or telephone or internet service; (v) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Promotion; (vi) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or processing of Entries or votes; and (vii) Sponsor’s use of your Entry, name or likeness. Further, you hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize awarded in connection with the Promotion. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims known and not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims. If, for any reason, the fairness or integrity of the Promotion becomes compromised, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Promotion, and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the administration of the Promotion.
11. Governing Law; Disputes: This promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. By entering, entrants and winners hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Seattle, Washington. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website related to Sponsor or the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Winner’s List: To request a list of winners: (a) send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Marketing – Marley Natural™ Capitol Hill Block Party Tickets Giveaway Winner’s List, 1920 Eastlake Ave E., Seattle, WA 98102; or (b) email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marley Natural™ Capitol Hill Block Party Tickets Giveaway Winner’s List” in the subject line.
14. Sponsor: Little Bay, Inc., 1920 Eastlake Ave E., Seattle, WA 98102.
© 2017 Little Bay, Inc.