LAST UPDATED: FEBRUARY 2016
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- CORPORATE AFFILIATES. The Company may share certain personal information with its affiliates or joint venture partners.
- SERVICE PROVIDERS. We may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service.
- SOCIAL NETWORKS, WIDGETS, AND PLUG-INS. If you use any features made available to you on our website by a third party, it may result in information being collected or shared between us and the third party. For example, if you use Facebook’s “Like” feature Facebook may register the fact that you “liked” a product and may post that information on Facebook.
- THE PUBLIC. We may share the personal information that you submit through one of our interactive services, like Ratings & Reviews, with the general public or our affiliates.
- OTHER INSTANCES. We may share your personal information in order to protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates, to protect the safety and security of our visitors, to detect and protect against fraud, or to comply with law or legal process.
- BUSINESS TRANSITION. We may share your personal information with another company that buys some, or all, of the assets or stock of We, and that company may use and disclose personal information for purposes similar to what is described in this policy. We may also share personal information with prospective purchasers to evaluate the proposed transaction.
We may share de-identified information (i.e., information that is not directly connected to your name) in the following circumstances in addition to those identified above:
- AGGREGATE INFORMATION. We may share de-identified aggregate information about our customers with advertisers and marketing partners.
- BEHAVIORAL-BASED ADVERTISING. A third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website and other websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We generally use your information to:
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide, personalize, and improve the Services
- Communicate with you about your use of the Services;
- Develop new products and services;
- Customize the advertising you view and recommend content;
- Fulfill your requests;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and promotional materials related to the Services and for other marketing purposes using your contact information;
- Track your purchase history;
- Protect, investigate, and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities;
- Protect our rights and the rights of other users; and
We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes, including to detect and prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records. We may also use your information to verify your geographic location (for example, latitude, longitude, zip code, city, state, province, country). We may use your geographic location data to personalize our Service, to measure the success of our Service, to recommend content, and/or determine whether the information you have requested is available in your location
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information as follows:
- We may share your personal information with your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share your information with others who perform services on our behalf.
- We may disclose your information if we believe we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
- We also may disclose your information if we believe doing so is appropriate or necessary to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or to protect the Company and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of the Company or others.
- In the event that the Company is or may be acquired by or merged with another company or involved in any other business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets, we may transfer or assign your information as part of or in connection with the transaction.
Finally, in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, information may be transferred as a business asset. We may also share aggregated and anonymized data with our partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS
The Company takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect your Information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, or disclosure. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. To help protect yourself and your information, choose a unique password for our Services and do not use a password on our Services that you would use on any other website or online service.
If you believe that we have not adhered to this Statement, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Policy, your information, our third party disclosure practices, or your consent choices at:
Attention: Privacy Officer
1920 Eastlake Ave.
Seattle, WA 98102