ZIGGY MARLEY TICKETS SWEEPSTAKES- LOS ANGELES
Marley Natural™ Ziggy Marley Tickets Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: The Marley Natural™ Ziggy Marley Tickets Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to U.S. legal residents who are age 21 years and older as of the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period. Employees, officers, and directors of Little Bay, Inc. and the immediate family members (including spouses, unmarried partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren) of any such employee, officer or director, are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: The Sweepstakes will be governed by these Official Rules. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound to these Official Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”), June 14, 2017, and ends at 12:00 p.m. PT, June 18, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries received after the Sweepstakes Period shall be disqualified and will not be eligible for a prize.
4. How to Enter:
a. Complete the following steps during the Sweepstakes Period to be entered into the Sweepstakes (each an “Entry” and collectively, the “Entries”). Each Entry must comply with the Submission Guidelines below.
i. During the Sweepstakes Period, (1) visit a participating dispensary in the Los Angeles, California area, (2) ask the participating dispensary’s budtender for an entry form to enter into the Marley Natural™ Ziggy Marley Tickets Sweepstakes, (3) fill out the information on the entry form and submit in the drawing box.
b. Limit one (1) Entry per person, per participating dispensary during the Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt to obtain more than the permissible number of Entries or otherwise may void your Entries and/or disqualify you from the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
c. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject or disqualify any Entry that does not comply with the Submission Guidelines or is otherwise inappropriate, offensive, or if it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules.
5. Submission Guidelines: To be eligible for a chance to win, an Entry must meet the following guidelines (the “Submission Guidelines”). An Entry must contain:
a. The full name (first and last) of the entrant;
b. Valid contact information (phone number and email address)
6. Winner Selection/Odds. On or about June 18th, 2017, each participating dispensary will select one (1) prize winner in a random drawing from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depends on number of total eligible Entries received.
7. Winner Notification and Prize Acceptance: Potential winner(s) will be notified via the contact information provided on their submitted entry form on or about June 18th, 2017. Potential winners may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited), IRS W-9 form, assignment of copyright, and/or other requested documentation within seven (7) days of date of notification. If such documents and/or responses are not returned within the specified time period, a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may (but is not required to) be selected. If no alternate selection is conducted for a prize, the prize will not be awarded. Sponsor shall not have any liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk, email or other security settings or winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise nonfunctioning contact information. Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
8. Prizes: Up to 25 winners total will each receive two (2) tickets to the Ziggy Marley concert at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles area, California on June 18th, 2017 at 7:00pm (the “Event”). Transportation to and from the Event, and all other expense incurred therewith are the sole responsibility of the individual winner(s). Each prize has an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $74. Total ARV of all prizes estimated at $1,850. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. Prizes will be reserved for pick-up by each participating dispensary’s winner at the respective dispensary’s business location . Sponsor shall have no liability for loss or delay of prize delivery due to the acts or omissions of any third party or due to winner’s failure to claim the prize. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of any prize are solely the winner’s responsibility. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying all applicable taxes.
9. Publicity Release: Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, and/or likeness for advertising and marketing purposes, without additional compensation, in any media, worldwide, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
10. Releases, Waivers and Limitation of Liability: You agree that Sponsor shall have no liability to you whatsoever with respect to the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you hereby release Sponsor, and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors and their respective officers, directors, managers, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, and/or causes of actions that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, including without limitation for personal injury, bodily injury, property damage, violation of publicity or privacy, or defamation, arising from: (i) your participation in the Sweepstakes and submission of an Entry, and/or your acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) any claims of infringement related to Sponsor’s use of an Entry submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes; (iii) technical failures of any kind, including without limitation, the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iv) the unavailability of any transmissions or telephone or internet service; (v) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Sweepstakes; (vi) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or processing of Entries or votes; and (vii) Sponsor’s use of your Entry, name or likeness. Further, you hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims known and not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims. If, for any reason, the fairness or integrity of the Sweepstakes becomes compromised, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Sweepstakes, and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the administration of the Sweepstakes.
11. Governing Law; Disputes: This promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. By entering, entrants and winners hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Seattle, Washington. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website related to Sponsor or the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Winner’s List: To request a list of winners: (a) send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Marketing –Marley Natural™ Ziggy Marley Concert Sweepstakes Winner’s List, 1920 Eastlake Ave E., Seattle, WA 98102; or (b) email email@example.com with Marley Natural™ Ziggy Marley Concert Sweepstakes Winner’s List in the subject line.
14. Sponsor: Little Bay, Inc., 1920 Eastlake Ave E., Seattle, WA 98102.
© 2017 Little Bay, Inc.